What we do
Student accommodation of your choice in London, Brighton & Dublin. Peace of mind. It starts here.
GoBritanya is a leading student accommodation agency with an innovative spirit based in Central London providing quality living to students from all over the World since 2015. We manage a large number of student residences across London, Brighton and Dublin.
With GoBritanya, students are able to book from 2 to 51 weeks stays in all residences. Furthermore, to cover students’ needs, we offer airport transfer services, additional essential packs, travel insurance and serviced apartments.
Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and continuous improvement to meet students’ expectations and guarantee an unforgettable study abroad experience.
Why Choose GoBritanya?
- Flexible contracts, take advantage of our new cancellation policy
- St Alphe UK - Nominated and Short-Listed St Star Service Provider 2019!
- Excellent locations in all cities
- En-suite & Studio rooms with maximum comfort and style
- ICEF registered service provider - 100% reliability
- A variety of options for different requirements
- Fast & Professional Response
- Professional & Friendly Team
- 24/7 Support
- Fairness is at the core of our business
How we work?
- Contact us at email@example.com for availability.
- Fill in the Booking Form & Send Passport Copy of Student
- Receive Invoice within 48 hours
- Pay £260 deposit within 48 hours to secure your students room.
- Pay outstanding balance (or min. 1st instalment) 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Receive Confirmation Letter and ready to go!
- Note: Please advice students to purchase the Kitchen Pack ( £135 ) & Bedding Pack ( £65 )
- En-Suites- Private Bathroom & Shared Kitchen
- Studios- Private Bathroom & Kitchen
- Short Term (min. 2 weeks)
- Long Term (max. 51 weeks)
- London - Zone 1,2 & 4 (Excellent Transportation Links & in walking distance to the University of London)
- Brighton – City Centre
- Dublin – City Centre
Features of Residences
- Modern, Comfortable Facilities & Rooms
- Convenient Location
- Accommodation Rates include Utility Bills & WIFI.
- Laundry is available on site at additional cost.
- 24 hours Reception & Security
- Study Rooms, Social Spaces, Social Events, Mailbox, GYM, Cinema Room, Bike Storage, Laundry.
Arrival / Departure & Stay
- Minimum Stay: 2 Weeks
- On Saturdays & Sundays Check In/Check Out Check-In: 3pm - 6pm. Check-Out: By 10 am
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Deposit (£200) – Refunded After Inventory Check
- Within 14 Working Days Upon Departure
- Registration fee and Deposit - total of £260 is non-refundable.
- Visa Refusal : up to 2 weeks prior to arrival: only registration fee and deposit - total of £260 – non-refundable; 0-2 weeks prior to arrival: 2 weeks accommodation + registration fee + deposit non-refundable.
- You will need to provide evidence to us such the letter of refusal!
Example (Arrival 31st July)
UPON RECEIPT OF VISA REFUSAL
UNTIL 15TH OF JULY
Only Registration Fee is Non-Refundable.
BETWEEN 16TH-30TH OF JULY
2 Weeks Accommodation + Registration Fee is Non- Refundable.
2 weeks prior to arrival for any reason other then visa refusal.
31TH OF JULY
Your accommodation starts on the 31st of July.
General Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation for personal reasons:
Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival – £260 non-refundable. No penalty fee. Less then 4 weeks prior to arrival – No refund possible.
- Exchange in-between GoBritanya Residences:
Possible, depending on availability and is up to the initiative of GoBritanya. 2 week accommodation is charged extra for this service.
- Upon Check In:
No Refund regardless of any circumstances.
Cancellation requests must be received during office hours, which are from 9-18 Monday to Friday.
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are excluded.