What we do
Student accommodation of your choice in London, Brighton & Dublin. Peace of mind. It starts here.
GoBritanya is a leading student accommodation agency with an innovative spirit based in Central London providing quality living to students from all over the World since 2015. We manage a large number of student residences across London, Brighton and Dublin.
With GoBritanya, students are able to book from 2 to 51 weeks stays in all residences. Furthermore, to cover students’ needs, we offer airport transfer services, additional essential packs, travel insurance and serviced apartments.
Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and continuous improvement to meet students’ expectations and guarantee an unforgettable study abroad experience.
Why Choose GoBritanya?
- Flexible contracts, take advantage of our new cancellation policy
- St Alphe UK
Nominated and Short-Listed St Star Service Provider 2019!
- Excellent locations in all cities
- En-suite & Studio rooms with maximum comfort and style
- ICEF registered service provider - 100% reliability
- A variety of options for different requirements
- Fast & Professional Response
- Professional & Friendly Team
- 24/7 Support
- Fairness is at the core of our business
How we work?
- Fill out the ‘Online Enquiry Form’ through gobritanya.com
- Receive an offer.
- Pay a £250 holding fee within 24 hours of accepting the offer.
- Pay the remaining balance (or a minimum of the 1st installment amount) 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- Receive your confirmation letter and be ready to go!
- En-Suites- Private Bathroom & Shared Kitchen
- Studios- Private Bathroom & Kitchen
- Short Term (min. 2 weeks)
- Long Term (max. 51 weeks)
- London - Zone 1,2 & 4 (walking distance to universities in London)
- Brighton – City Centre
- Dublin – City Centre
Features of Residences
- Modern, Comfortable Facilities & Rooms
- Convenient Location
- Accommodation Rates include Utility Bills & WIFI.
- Laundry is available on site at additional cost.
- 24 hours Reception & Security
- Study Rooms, Social Spaces, Social Events, Mailbox, GYM, Cinema Room, Bike Storage, Laundry.
Arrival / Departure & Stay
- Minimum Stay: 2 Weeks
- On Saturdays & Sundays Check In/Check Out Check-In: 3pm - 6pm. Check-Out: By 10 am
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Deposit (£250) – Refunded After Inventory Check
- Within 14 Working Days Upon Departure
Cancellation policy in case of a visa refusal
- Cancel 2+ weeks prior to you check-in: £250 penalty fee applies
- Cancel 0-2 weeks prior to your check-in: £250 penalty fee + 2 weeks accommodation fee apply
*You will need to provide evidence, such as your visa refusal letter. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Example (Arrival 31st July)
UPON RECEIPT OF VISA REFUSAL
UNTIL 15TH OF JULY
Only Holding Fee is Non-Refundable.
BETWEEN 16TH-30TH OF JULY
2 Weeks Accommodation + Holding Fee is Non- Refundable.
2 weeks prior to arrival for any reason other then visa refusal.
31TH OF JULY
Your accommodation starts on the 31st of July.
General Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation for personal reasons:
- Cancel 4 weeks prior to check in: £250 penalty fee applies, all of your other payments will be refunded.
- Cancel 0-4 weeks prior to check in: no refunds will be made.
- Exchange in-between GoBritanya Residences:
Possible, depending on availability and is up to the initiative of GoBritanya.
You can change your check-in date only 4 weeks prior to your arrival or earlier, if we have available room.
- Upon Check In:
No Refund regardless of any circumstances.
Cancellation requests must be received during office hours, which are from 9-18 Monday to Friday.
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are excluded.